Cite as: Mater. Plast.
OSIM Nr. R102356
ISSN Print 0025-5289
ISSN Online 2668-8220
* Impact factor 2019: 1.517
* 5-Year IF: 1.179
* CiteScore: 2.4
* H index: 22
| Volume 57, 2020 |
| Volume 56, 2019 |
| Volume 55, 2018 |
| Volume 54, 2017 |
| Volume 53, 2016 |
| Volume 52, 2015 |
| Volume 51, 2014 |
| Volume 50, 2013 |
| Volume 49, 2012 |
| Volume 48, 2011 |
| Volume 47, 2010 |
| Volume 46, 2009 |
| Volume 45, 2008 |
| Volume 44, 2007 |
| Volume 43, 2006 |
| Volume 42, 2005 |
| Volume 41, 2004 |
| Volume 40, 2003 |
MATERIALE PLASTICE, edited by the society REVISTA DE CHIMIE S.R.L, is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust with respect to your privacy.
All Information you provide to us will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal.
GDPR defines personal data as 'any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.'
MATERIALE PLASTICE may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
* Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, language, page views and website navigation).
* Contact details: name, affiliation, email address, phone number
* Submitted papers, documents, ethical statements undersigned by authors
* Payment information: Bank Account Code
* the email correspondence between you and us.
Ordinarily we will not disclose your personal information under any circumstances.
Security of your Information
All personal information, documents, manuscripts and published articles are stored and archived by us on 2 servers in a secure data environment:
- the server owned by the REVISTA DE CHIMIE S.R.L. Company
- the website's hosting server: www.webwiz.net
Only employees are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Materiale Plastice is archived in Internet Archive