The manuscripts will be submitted using our online system; You can access the link on the SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT page on our web site and completing the Form.
Your submission must contain the following items in separate Microsoft Word files:
1. The Manuscript with all schemes, figures, tables and diagrams integrated in the text
2. The Statement, undersigned by all the Authors, that the Manuscript has not been previously published and is not being submitted elsewhere
3. Other Documents, if necessary
THE PROCEDURE FOR MANUSCRIPT MANAGEMENT
1. Manuscript reception
Each article accepted in the Editorial Workflow will receive a REGISTRATION NUMBER and an ONLINE ACCESS CODE - the Main Contact Author will receive an email with the status of article and the mandatory information
* The REGISTRATION NUMBER must be mentioned in all future correspondence and payment documents
* The ONLINE ACCESS CODE is necessary for AUTHORS'S PAGE on our site to view all the info of your Manuscript
2. Technical review
3. Paper adjustment and manuscript resubmission, if necessary
4. Acceptance for review
5. Submission to reviewers
6. Reviewers feedback:
6.1. manuscript accepted
6.2. manuscript adjusted
6.3. manuscript rejected
7. a. Portfolio → Published
7. b. Paper adjustment and manuscript resubmission → Accepted → Published
7. c. Manuscript will not be published
Proofs will be dispatched via e-mail and should be returned to the publisher with corrections as quickly as possible, normally within two working days of receipt.
Authors will be notified only by email about the status of their article.
So, they will be notified by email if their article is received and accepted, if it is necessary to make any changes to the manuscript, when the manuscript will be published, when they will have to make the payments.